Saturday, February 14, 2009

I'm not working very fast







Sometime before the girls turn 20, I will get these scrapbooks done. It is so hard to find the time to work on them. And let me say what little I have done is nothing that I would want someone who does this on a regular basis to see. I have so much to learn. I figure getting something done and recorded for them is better than nothing. I finally got everything off the kitchen table and up to a card table in our office, but as you can see from the photo there is no room on the table to work once I sat out all my stuff. I will continue to plug away and maybe one day I will have something to show for it. I tell you one thing I never expected is the money that can get wrapped up in this. I've done good and not gone crazy, but I was at my neighbor's house the other night showing her what little I had done. She wheels out this huge suitcase that contains all her supplies. WOW! I have so little compared to what she has. But she was wonderful and sent a few things home with them. Now I just need to use them.

No comments: