Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Not the stay at home mom type




These past two days home with the girls has reinforced my decision to get up and go to work each day. I am not the stay at home type. They spend all of their awake time trashing the house and I spend all of nap time putting it back together. I also get short with them and snap when I really shouldn't. Don't get me wrong I love my girls and would never do anything to hurt them, but staying at home all day without getting out or having visitors isn't for me. I'm going crazy! Thank god we have something planned for tomorrow afternoon and will be getting out and about for a bit. This afternoon the girls that it would be great fun to empty the recycling all over the house. They had the cardboard and plastic all over the kitchen, hallway and living room. The bedrooms were only saved because I have to keep the doors shut so they don't trash those rooms as well. Sometimes I wonder why we have a living room full of toys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Amy!! I finally got a chance to get caught up on your blog and can't believe how big your girls are!! I especially love the birthday pictures--so, so cute! HOpe all is going well.

Iowa State Fans said...

I have 10 weeks left HOWEVER< they will deliver the baby early (2 weeks) since I have gestational diabetes so 2 months. :(

It is so hard to work FT and now we found out we have some issues with our oldest son (9)....calcification of arteries in his brain....bilaterally! Scary...we found out in a recent ER visit 2 days ago as he had received his SECOND concussion in a month!

Are you on facebook? email me!
miisupg@aol.com