Monday, February 1, 2010

My Pink Eyed Child


If you can over look the dirty chin and look closely at her right eye (left eye looking straight at the pic) you will see a little bit of stuff in the corner. That's nothing compared to how it looked earlier in the evening. If never fails, Emma always seem to get "junk" in that eye and lots extra water. The eyelid will at times look red. Every time they call it pink eye give us some drops and in a matter of a few days it's cleared up and gone. I'm not always convinced it's pink eye, but the drops do the trick. Thank goodness I still had some left from last time so we did the doctor's visit, but saved on a new prescription. I can't even begin to remember how many times she has supposedly had pink eye, but I know its been to many. It seems like every time she gets a cold or anything like that it goes to that right eye. Between all the ear infections last winter and pink eye that's on going I'm going to have a deaf and blind child before she starts school.

1 comment:

Gorby family blog said...

Oh, poor Emma. And poor Amy!

We need to catch up sometime...I haven't talked to you in FOREVER!!!