Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Kinetic Kids




Today the girls had their first class at Kinetic Kids again this summer. We did a 6 week class last summer. I'm all for us doing activities together while I'm home this summer. I think they need the break from the house all day, and I like the inside activities where there is AC running. I signed the girls up for a class again this summer and today they meet for the first time. The theme is "Under the Sea" and the girls had a hard time sitting down to listen to the instruction/talk about the sea. All they wanted to do was run around and play. There was only 1 other girl in the class and she is older, so she sat and talked about what is at the ocean. My two just ran around. I snapped these two pictures at the beginning before class started.

No comments: