Saturday, December 6, 2008

Emma's Meds....my poor baby


My poor sweet baby is being pumped full of meds and I worry if its good for her. This is a picture of everything that she takes during a day. The stuff in the white bottle she gets twice day. That lovely stuff has also given her diaherra and her bottom is so red. We both cry when it's time to change her diaper......which is all to often because of this medicine. She gets to stop taking one med tomorrrow, and another one is decreasing. Instead of having three doses a day she is now getting two, and I hope to decrease it to once a day. The doctor doesn't know what's wrong with her. Maybe asthma? Thinking of sending us to an allgerists? Maybe it's related to acid reflux? We have heard it all. All I know is I'm sick of going to the doctor's office and doing all this "stuff". We go again next week so we will get the latest story and course of meds.

1 comment:

Gorby family blog said...

This definitely needs an explanation...