Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We like to share

Being sick is no fun, but we have shared it around the family. I think the girls are getting better, but Billy and I still aren't feeling our best. Ali started with the diarrhea Monday and then she threw up last night. Emma was throwing up yesterday afternoon and evening. By mid afternoon today they were ready to start eating again. I hope its over for them. I've munched on crackers all day, but that was all my stomach wanted. Billy stayed home from work today because he was in no condition to work. I also learned my lesson today on the importance of having emergency lesson plans together and everything pulled. I got up this morning at 5:30 and drove to school to get things ready for the sub and I was home by 7. The girls had only been up about 10 minutes so Billy was able to handle them. But it was no fun being out on the roads in the rain by myself at that time of day. Well everyone in this house is resting and I guess I should be as well since I don't feel the best either. I only hope everyone gets better tonight and not worse.

No comments: