Wednesday, September 16, 2009

18 Months

My babies, or should I say toddlers, went for their 18 month check up today. As always they stayed about 2 pounds apart in their weight with Emma being the heavier one. Ali is now 1/2 inch taller. I'm just amazed that Ali grows at all because of how little she eats and how she is always on the move. Now we get to wait for 6 months before we visit again instead of 3 months. Although while we were there I failed a mommy test. I couldn't tell Dr. Renick how many words each girl is saying right now. So I have homework until Monday. Keep a list of everything EACH girl says. As long as they are saying more than 11 words I'm good to go. I think this is one time being a mom of twins is super hard. Everything just blends into one big blur for me and I forget that I have two different children.

No comments: