Monday, September 28, 2009

Pumpkin Patch


Ali wouldn't sit on the hay for a picture. So it's just Emma.
She actually picked it up.

They had small round pumpkins that the girls thought were balls. "Ball" is what they would say as they held it up.


I want that one!



Look, what I just found!




What a cheesy face.


Trying to climb over the pumpkin.





So today after a quick run to the doctor's office, that story needs a post of it's own, mom and I took the girls to the pumpkin patch in Battlefield Estates. My neighbor told me about the place 2 years ago and I keep going back. It's a nice quiet place, they have pumpkins pre picked or you can pick your own. Each year I have gone it is always quiet, maybe another family or two there but never more than that. You pay on the honor system and the pumpkins are super cheap. So we took the girls this afternoon to get a few pumpkins and some pictures. We never made it into the actual pumpkin patch, the girls had a blast playing in the little barn where the pre picked pumpkins were.

No comments: