Saturday, March 20, 2010

Birthday Party







So I had this grand idea that the girls still need to have their own birthday cakes for their birthday party. I found a person through pictures I had seen on Facebook that did awesome cakes. I thought it would be great to have her do Elmo heads, because she had already posted pictures of Elmo head cakes on her website and they looked awesome. Plus the girls love Elmo. So I paid way to much money for them and when Billy went to pick them up she wasn't there to meet him. When he called (thankfully I had written down her number and sent it along) she couldn't come then because she was getting ready for another delivery and could come after 2. Thankfully she was able to send her husband with them because Billy said he wasn't coming back later. Needless to say I was a little upset because all the emails I had sent her about making plans to pick them up said we would meet her at 12 before her delivery around 1. So after all the craziness I had to post some pictures of the expensive cakes that almost didn't make it to the party. Next year the girls might not be getting their own cakes, unless we can find someone cheaper.



No comments: