Monday, April 19, 2010

What great neighbors




The Saturday before Easter our WONDERFUL neighbors gave us their old swing set. Their son is now 10 and into bigger and better things. We moved the swing set into our yard. It went alot easier then I had imagined. The tower part was open on both sides, so I had Billy add some boards so that I don't have to worry about them falling off when I'm watching the other side. I'm so thankful for this new toy. All we need to do is clean it good and add another coat of decking stain stuff. We've gotten the supplies and need to plan how to keep the girls off it while we clean and stain. I say for the 50 bucks we spent on supplies it was a bargain. To thank them since they wouldn't take payment I try to give a small goodie now and then. How do you begin to repay someone for such an awesome gift?

No comments: