Monday, June 2, 2008

Where do the hours go?


As a working mom I don't know how mom's out there do it, but at the same time after being home with the girls for 10 weeks I don't know how stay at home mom's do it. I guess I'm just stuck in the middle. I haven't done an entry in forever because being a working mom sucks the hours out of a day and before you know it a whole week has passed and you don't know where it went. Starting next week I hope to do an entry at least once a week about what the girls and I spend the first summer together doing. I know we have plans to go swimming in the backyard. Mom got them a pool and blow up fish. I got the bikinis; so they are set! I will also have their first official pictures taken at 3 months, which is only 10 days away. Where has the time gone? Before I know it I will be planning their 1st birthday party. Well the girls have been down for 1/2 an hour and I'm starting to feel guilty that I'm not in bed yet either. Stay tuned for our adventures this summer when I have time to post an entry. Here's a picture just because I like to add one each time. This was from our visit to dad's house before I became a working mom. He had been in the hospital and was at home resting before returning to work so we went to visit for the afternoon.

1 comment:

Gorby family blog said...

Amy! This picture is just precious! They are getting so big! I am so glad you have the summer to spend at home with the girls. I want to see a picture of them in their bikinis!