Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A day late.......

My goal was to post these pictures yesterday, but I ran out of time. I took these yesterday morning (Tuesday) when the girls woke up from sleeping in their own cribs overnight. Please excuse the boy pj's but when you are buying 2 of everything you'll take boys clothes on the clearance rack for a good buy. The girls have done well now sleeping in their own beds. I think that Ali enjoys the freedom to roll around and lay anyway she wants. Emma has to be up close to the edge because she spends the night with her head in the crib bumper. Hey, what ever makes her happy.






1 comment:

Gorby family blog said...

I love that Ali sleeps with her hands like that! So cute! I'm glad they're sleeping well being apart. Boys pajamas, heads in bumpers...hey, whatever works!