Monday, June 15, 2009

Day 1

Knock on wood day 1 hasn't been that bad home with the girls. Here's what I've done so far:
1. Put away all the laundry in our room and ironed all my school clothes.
2. Called about getting the truck inspected.
3. Called about Baby and Me swim class.
4. Called about where things stand with our refinancing of our home loans.
5. Took the plastic and newspapers to the recycling center.
6. Fried hamburger and turkey to use in the hamburger tater tot casserole for dinner tonight.
7. All of the morning/lunch dishes are washed and drying.


For me being home with the girls I am very proud of my to do list that is already done!!! It has also helped that the girls have now been sleeping for 2+ hours. Will they do this for me everyday! One could only hope. Maybe this being a stay at home mom thing isn't so bad. But then again I'm still in day one, let's see what my thoughts are come mid July.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I hope the rest of your summer goes as well as your first day did! I heart staying at home...hope the next few months bring as much joy to you, too!