Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas PJ's

Please remember as you look at the expressions on their faces that we were almost a hour late getting to bed tonight. Plus to get them both to stay in one spot and look the same direction and smile is impossible. We got 2 out of 3 so I can't say to much. Matching Christmas Eve PJ's 2009.
Opening their PJ's.

Once again it's a tradition I've borrowed from the Knupps. The Knupps were my second family as I was going through high school and college. I started babysitting before I could drive. They were my second family. I grew up with them as well as watched their girls grow up. I can remember from all the time that I spent with them that every Christmas Eve the girls got to open one present. It was always matching PJ's for all. I have started that with the girls. Last year we did it, and again this year. I know that they are to young to understand, but as they get older I hope they will look forward to opening their PJ's every Christmas Eve.






No comments: