Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Out of Order



This entry should have been posted after July 4th, but I am a little slow. In fact I am proud that I post as many things as I do. The days are crazy busy trying to play with, interact with, feed, change, and nap with two little girls. Then I rush around here like a chicken with their head cut off once the girls go to bed at night trying to get the daily chores done.





I was a proud mom on July 4th because the girls looked adorable. I loved Emma's look with the headband. For moments at a time we could also keep a bow in Ali's hair.







The close up picture of Emma's hairband is posted as a request/challenge for my dear friend April. In all of your sewing adventures do you think you could make these? I'm so sick of having the following conversation every time we are out in public.

Public, "Oh, are they twins."

Me, "Yes, they are."

Public, "Is it a boy and a girl?"

Me, " No, they are both girls."

Maybe if I can keep a hair bow on Emma's head they will know she is a girl and not a boy. It seems super easy to me, but then again I don't know a thing about sewing.

No comments: