Friday, September 12, 2008

6 Months Old Today

Watching TV! Playing with toys.

We we have reached a big milestone. Today the girls turned 6 months old. Somedays I wonder where the time has gone and other days feel like forever. I am thankful and blessed to have 2 healthy girls that are growing, happy, and learning each day. Not only did they turn 6 months today but they also had their doctor's appointment. The Doc said that Emma's ear was looking better. That's right all her junk from having a cold gave her an ear ache. I finally broke down and took her to the doc Monday after work. But she is better now. During the doctor's visit today Ali did her fake cough and he thought she was getting the cold now. We said oh no, that's just her fake cough that she does all the time. Silly us! The fake cough is related to her spitting up and something along the lines of acid reflux and we now have some expensive medicine to give her each morning now 30 minutes before she eats. I'm beginning to think that we need to plant a money tree in the back yard to afford these girls. They were fussy tonight from getting their shots and went down early. I need to be heading to bed too. When they wake up at 7am I won't be ready to get up unless I go to bed soon. Just wanted to share a few pictures I snapped this evening on their big day.

No comments: