Saturday, September 27, 2008

Wanted to share some pictures

Ali is going to quickly learn the word "NO!" I can only imagine all the notes home we will get from school.

Now that they are mobile they think that is fun to roll under the couch or ottoman. At least we will know where to look when one is missing.

Ali has decided in the last week that she will begin crawling. I can't tell you the exact day that she truly started, but she is doing it now. Here are two pictures on her way to get the ring.




Everyone says that Emma is mommy's girl. Maybe so, but I don't try to have favorites. I think she has that special bond because she would nurse and was breastfed longer than Ali. Because she is mommy's girl I can get the best grins from her. Thought I would share one from today.


No comments: