Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dumb Mom or Strong Emma?

On Sunday instead of doing lunch at mom's house we decided to go out. I had a gift certificate for Wood Grill, plus they had just run coupons in the paper. We had just started to enjoy our lunch when there it came in slow motion. I had Emma in her car seat on the nice wooden stand that they have. I had her pulled up close so that she didn't miss a thing and I could hand her toys as I ate. Well she decided to start kicking. No big deal she kicks all the time. Except she was kicking and pushing against the edge of the table. Back her car seat and the stand went with a loud crash on the floor and a loud scream to match. Boy did I feel stupid as the two nearest waitresses came running and everyone around us was looking. So you answer the question...was I dumb or Emma just that strong?

No comments: